Finalrentals Graduate Program
Tec Marina. Penarth. Cardiff
Job ID: FRH0001
Finalrentals is the fastest growing car rental tech startup in Wales.
As part of ongoing development, we have a role for a Marketing Assistant to join our digital marketing team. You'll have a keen interest in all areas of digital marketing including SEO, PPC and Social Media. You'll be looking after B2B clients and driving their results through the roof with effective SEO and PPC strategies. You are well versed with digital tools of business such as Zoom, Google Sheets and beyond.
Your role will consist of:
- Assisting the current team to implement marketing campaigns across social media, SEO and PPC.
- Content creation for social media channels
- Communicating with the team and clients
- Carrying out Onsite and Technical SEO
- Implementing Google Adwords campaigns
- Content Writing (Blogs / PR)
- Assist in implementing marketing campaigns
- Undertake marketing projects
- Manage administrative duties towards launching a new partner
- Help new partners in terms of marketing and planning content within their location
- Create content plans for locations across the Finalrentals network
We are looking for someone with strong communication and presentation skills, with a great organisation. You will be motivated, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
This will include content creation and managing a variety of social media channels, alongside carrying out onsite and technical SEO practices including updating meta details, keyword analysis and mapping, and content development and optimisation. This will also include internal and external link building practices.
You must have knowledge of Google Adwords including search and display campaigns as well as strong analytical skills, working with Google Adwords and Google Analytics data.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of working cross-functionally on the planning and the implementation of marketing projects. You will need to display versatility in order to handle marketing projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- We need a Canva Pro
- Adobe Illustrator